Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Graduate School: the perfect ruse

So there is this furry critter who has been allowing me to grace her presence for the past five years and she believes she some sort of sensation. I've recently be assigned the task of blogging as a process of "personal growth" during graduate school and I was not sure I had anything of great interest to share. And then Miss Ella Boo herself sauntered across my laptop, plopped down on Gabe as he browsed the web, and proceded to purr intently while pawing at/biting his earbud cord. So really, the least I can do for the little fur-bucket is honor her antics in a blog. Mind you, I'm not the blog-stalking or blog-writing type so this may bore you to death, for that I am eternally sorry.
Now my cat on the other hand is a complete attention seeking mess, who if she had her way would have married Ms. K. herself to get the lime light. But let it be know, she is in need of now E! TV starlet to pave her way. She's furry, feisty, and if only we spoke her language I could confirm she's facetious beyond belief.
Gabe, Ella's other captive human roommate has a knack for capturing her best moments, and I her worst. I will not promise frequent updates, but she has her ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment