| That is what you think. Okay maybe not that. |
| After boiling in the "herb bath" |
| Here we go... |
| Sautéing with Purple Kale |
| Shallots, Garlic, Bacon, & Tongue |
| The End Result |
That being said, we recently had a delicious and dare I say insanely expensive meal out that included many cuts of lamb, and tongue was involved. I ate it (working hard to push that instant recall photo memory far far away) and yes, it had its own unique flavor, melted in my mouth, and was...*gasp* delicious. It is true.
If you ever find yourself with this cooking challenge, I recommend the following recipe from Nose To Tail At Home.com Lamb Tongues, Turnips, & Bacon and will personally be trying this recipe for Tongue Tacos the next time they show up in my kitchen.
No comments:
Post a Comment